In our creams "Rose of Bulgaria" we use the co-enzyme Q10.
Definition of co-enzyme Q10 and what is it ?
CO-ENZYME Q10 INCI : Squalene, Ubiquinone 50
Ingredients : vegetable squalene, Vitamin E Acetate, Ubiquinone : 1%
Appearance : pale yellow oily liquid
Function : Active anti-aging, antioxidant protection against free radicals
Storage : protected from the heat, air and moisture.
Coenzyme Q10, also known as ubiquinone, is a substance similar to a vitamin that is vital for the proper functioning of the human body. After the age of 35-40, the body begins to lose its ability to synthesize coenzyme Q10. Coenzyme Q10 and Vitamin E are present in the skin naturally and act synergistically to protect the sebum lipids against oxidative stress, strengthen and energize skin cells
Properties bio-cosmetics :
- The Co-Enzyme Q10 is an asset of choice for all the anti-aging
- Anti-oxidant, it protects the skin against free radicals, the harmful effects of UV
- Co-enzyme Q10 prevents the degradation of collagen
- Active firming, glowing skin
- Energizing the level of skin cells
How to use : Apply with circular movement on all the face.
- Care creams, serums and gels, anti-aging face and body
- Creams antioxidants and repair for sensitive skin, irritated, assaulted by the wind, cold, pollution (looking lips, hands)
- Creams and care and firming skin tone